Register your wheels for free at Dr Bike
From Tuesday 4th December 2018, bike owners will be able to have their bike registered for free at our Dr Bike pop-up locations.
Signing up to BikeRegister, the national, Police-approved cycle database means you stand a better chance of being reunited with your bike in the event that it is stolen. The benefits of registering your bike include:
- a lifetime registration on the BikeRegister database
- a registration Logbook, to be used as proof of ownership
- secure online access to manage your account.
Dr Bike is a free service operated by Cycle Enfield. It operates at:
- Enfield Town Library on the 1st & 3rd Saturdays of every month, 10am – 4pm
- Palmers Green Library on the first four Thursday afternoons of every month, 4pm – 7pm
- Edmonton Green Cycle Hub (Edmonton Green train station) on the first four Tuesdays of every month, 10am – 3:30pm.
For more information on Dr Bike, see the Dr Bike page here.
The photo above shows James from the Enfield Dispatch newspaper having just had his bike fixed by Dr Bike at Edmonton Green Cycle Hub.